Online Transactions

Find your Customer Record

Enter your first and last name along with your property address. In the next step we will present you with the closest matches.

If you are a tenant (non-owner) or a non-resident and haven't purchased an online item with Bourne before, you will have the option on the next page.

There is a 4.5% transaction fee for online transactions, or minimum of $1.50, whichever is greater.
The following is a list of documents you may need to take a picture of or scan and upload for you to make your purchase and/or to provide proof of residency – All transactions are subject to approval:

Parking Permits: Vehicle registration is required. If your vehicle is leased or rented, you will also need a copy of the lease or rental agreement demonstrating that you are the person renting the car. If it is a company car, please provide a business card, if your company, or supporting letter from the company that you are authorized personal use of the vehicle. Replacement Stickers will only be issued when a photo of the scraped off sticker originally issued is shown, or suitable documentation that the sticker is destroyed & no longer in use.

Shellfish Permits: Driver's License or similar official ID is required - Date of Birth must be shown. If that does not list your proper or Town address, the following showing your name and Bourne address may be used: Utility bills, copy of deed, rental agreement, or another legal document. Massachusetts Resident Veterans must provide valid documentation such as a DD214 as proof of Veteran status. Shellfish Permit info:

Mooring Transactions: Generally, an application is required with payment, as well as supporting documentation. Please check the Mooring Documents section of our web site to review the FAQ, forms & instructions prior to completing a transaction on this site.